Thursday, October 27, 2005

Showcase

title2
Marion ShowcaseMichelle & Rosa Showcase

We had a big day yesterday! Marion, Michelle and I spent it at the NSW TAFE Quality Awards Showcase.

We had a stall with 2 laptops. One was projecting our module Approaches to Learning 4 onto a screen and the second one showed a photo story displaying your work for the module and your own blogs.

It was very pleasing to see your work in the Approaches to Learning forum today. I hope to read your fantastic summaries of the discussion in your notes.

You have also demonstrated that you can be independent learners by completing most of the extensive work Marion and I set up for you.

Well done everybody!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear All: This is a very nice Blog. Do have a look at ours: The Rome EFL Blog at: http://romelfblog.blogspot.com

Also our students' e-zine: The MetroZine, at: http://www.britishcouncil.it/rome/students/

Both sites are interactive. Your students are welcome to send their texts, stories, comments and pictures.

About me: I am a teacher of EFL at The British Council in Rome. My students are mainly Italian adults, though I have one girl from Bolivia. Would you like to do a comms project with us?

Yours,

Michael
(Michael.Ivy@britishcouncil.it)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home