Wednesday, October 12, 2005







Hi from sunny Spain!

Sorry I haven´t been able to be with you this week, but I had to be here with my family to celebrate my parents´ gold wedding anniversary.

The photo on the left is from Vienna, where I stopped for about 6 hours. I found the city very beautiful, with grand avenues and magnificent buildings. There were lots of great shops too, but I couldn´t buy anything (it was 6 am!). I went through a Turkish market that was just beeing set up. It was full of fresh fruit, candied fruit, nuts, sweets and delicious deli goods.

Just in case you go near a computer, here is some work for you:

  1. This is a photo of Loarre Castle, where the film The Kingdom of Heaven was done. Search the internet and write a summary of the plot in your blog. You can also write about the stars, film director, the setting, etc.
  2. Have a look at this collage and write a story inspired on it. All the photos have been taken by me in Spain.

3. Go to Time4English and read/listen to This week´s news and The odd spot.

4. Now work on the online module, Approaches to Learning. Try to do as much as you can.

See you soon!



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home