Monday, July 25, 2005

Last Week's Forum

Last Thursday we discussed in our forum how we feel about learning English. Most of you said that after discussing it in class you came up with some good intentions. These are some of them:

1. I will read English newspapers at least three pages every week, keep watching TV and listening to the radio every day.
2. In class, I should be positive, if I don't understand, I will ask my teacher or other classmates.
3. I will do my homework on time, don't miss the class.
4. Wherever, if I meet an unknown word, I will record it in my workbook, and then look it up in the dictionary, at the same time try to remember it.
5. I will often go over my worksheets and workbook.
6. I will try my best to do everything by myself, not depend on my husband, I think it’s very important to learn English to live in Australia.
7. If I don't give up I can speak well in the future.
8. I will talk to my neighbours.
9. I will do everything by myself if I can. I will be braver and more confident.
10. I will talk to my husband about my learning every day.
11. I will write the new words which I learn everyday on a pece of paper and I’ll put it on my bedroom's wall. When I go to bed or wake up, I’ll read them many times.
12. Everyday I’ll write a diary and do homework on time. I won’t don't miss the class.
13. I will think about how to use the English (for example how to ask this question, how to answer them...)
14. In the class, I will be more positive. If I don't understand, I’ll ask the teacher.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home