Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hello Teachers!


Welcome to the world of blogging. Have a look here for a definition of Weblog: Wikipedia Weblog.

You can also have a look around this blog (Our Class 2005) to get an idea of a possible use of blogs in ESL teaching. Look at my students' blogs on the right-hand sidebar. There are many other (some much better) examples of class blogs. You will find them on the links Other ESL Class Blogs (RH sidebar).

To set up your own blog, go to the Blogger.com tutorial

To see which programs I use to create the posts here, go to Web services and programs used in Our Class 2005.

And to learn how to do it, just do it! That's the best way. Any problems, look at blogger most FAQ or ask me for help. I may not have all the answers, but we'll learn on the process.

Later on I can show you how to add your own links to the template.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home