Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Mystery Person






You can ask me questions. You can do it in two ways:

  1. Just post them on this post (comments) and I will write the answer here or, if you want to make it more difficult for your classmates,
  2. Post your questions on your blog. I will anser them there.

Answer 1
mansymbol

The colours are not correct (the flag has a yellow circle).

There will be a permanent link to this post below competitions (right hand sidebar)

A FEW ANSWERS:

As you can see from the flag, I'm not Aboriginal. I come from one of the countries on the map. My occupation is related to the magazine cover and I'm a man (that's the symbol on the left top corner).

Have a look at my third photo. Maybe you can recognize my nose! Also notice the colour of my T-shirt. That's a good clue!

MORE ANSWERS: My white shirt should tell you what sport I'm good at...My date of birth is: 3rd June 1986.

MORE CLUES:
I practise a sport that is currently being played on TV every night!

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger rosa ochoa said...

Some of you are asking the right questions!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger rosa ochoa said...

Rita asked in class if this man was British. The answer is no. He is European, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home