Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Mystery Person






You can ask me questions. You can do it in two ways:

  1. Just post them on this post (comments) and I will write the answer here or, if you want to make it more difficult for your classmates,
  2. Post your questions on your blog. I will anser them there.

Answer 1
mansymbol

The colours are not correct (the flag has a yellow circle).

There will be a permanent link to this post below competitions (right hand sidebar)

A FEW ANSWERS:

As you can see from the flag, I'm not Aboriginal. I come from one of the countries on the map. My occupation is related to the magazine cover and I'm a man (that's the symbol on the left top corner).

Have a look at my third photo. Maybe you can recognize my nose! Also notice the colour of my T-shirt. That's a good clue!

MORE ANSWERS: My white shirt should tell you what sport I'm good at...My date of birth is: 3rd June 1986.

MORE CLUES:
I practise a sport that is currently being played on TV every night!

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger wei said...

1.is the person a women or a man?
2.is the person a very famous athlete or an actor?
3.does the person like art?
4.Is the person an artist?
5.Does she or he live in Austrlia?
6.is she or he an Aborigienal people?
7.Does she or he like children?

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Rosa said...

Some of you are asking the right questions!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Rosa said...

Rita asked in class if this man was British. The answer is no. He is European, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home